top of page

Where Art Meets Occasion

Imagine having a professional artist create personalized sketches or paintings for your guests as a unique and customized gift. Not only will it serve as a memorable keepsake for them to cherish, but it will also provide entertainment and a unique experience for everyone present.

My live event sketching and painting service is ideal for those in search of something exceptional and extraordinary. Whether it's a corporate event, wedding, birthday party, or any other occasion, I will be there to capture the special moments with my art.

Figure Sketching
Live Event Sketching
Figure Sketching Live Event

Transform The Special Moments Into Beautiful Works of Arts

If you're looking for a special and unique way to entertain your guests and provide them with a memorable gift, look no further than my live event sketching and painting service in Singapore.


Live event sketching can add an extra layer of sophistication and elegance to your event. It creates an immersive experience that guests will always associate with your event! 


Let me bring my artistic flair to your event and capture the magic of the moment in a truly special way.

Live Wedding Sketching

It's a conversation starter, a beautiful piece of art to hang in your home, and a unique way to remember the start of your journey as a married couple. With a live wedding sketch, you're not just preserving moments; you're creating a piece of art that tells your love story in a truly distinctive way.

Unlike traditional photography, a live sketch offers a personalized and artistic representation of your special day.

Coordinate, Plan, Prepare

The Process

  1. Upon receipt of your inquiry form, I will reach out to you to coordinate the necessary details.

  2. Following that, we will schedule a call to delve deeper into your unique story and details of your love tale. 

  3. Careful planning is crucial. I'll visit the location, share a concept mockup. To ensure a seamless experience, it is recommended to engage my services at your earliest convenience.

  4. I'll get everything ready and bring them to the designated location on the scheduled day. Your envisioned artistic experience is my top priority.

Wedding Sketching Packages



  • 4 hours live drawing

  • A3 size 300gsm paper

  • Wedding Couple Only

  • Completed with varnishing

  • Deliver on that day



  • 4-5 hours live drawing + 5 hours studio time

  • A3 size 300gsm paper

  • Wedding Couple + Background

  • Varnishing & Framing

  • Free Delivery in 1-2 weeks (within Singapore)



  • 4-5 hours live drawing + 10 hours studio time

  • A2 size 300gsm paper

  • Wedding Couple + Background in detail

  • Varnishing & Framing

  • Free Delivery in 2-3 weeks (within Singapore)

Live Sketching Artist

Why Hire Me?

I specialize in portrait art and work as a portrait sketching instructor, ensuring a commitment to delivering high-quality drawings. 


My sketches are characterized by their artistic flair, distinct uniqueness, and a timeless quality. Whether you prefer the bold and precise lines of an ink pen, the delicate shading of pencil, or the rich textures of oil, I have the skills and tools to adapt to your event's specific aesthetic needs. 


I welcome a dialogue with you to discuss your vision and requirements, ensuring the creation of lasting memories at your exciting events.

  • What is the typical process for booking your service?
    The process typically involves reaching out to the artist to discuss your event's details, including the date, location, and specific requirements. Once we agree on the terms and pricing, a contract is usually drawn up for both parties to sign.
  • Can the artwork be customized to match the theme or branding of my event?
    Absolutely! I can work with you to customize the artwork to match your event's theme, color scheme, or branding. Whether it's a corporate logo or a specific artistic style, I’ll collaborate with you to ensure the sketches align perfectly with your event's aesthetics.
  • Do you provide the materials and equipment?
    Yes, I will bring my own easel and drawing materials. However, if you'd like custom-made paper with a logo (additional charges may apply), please let me know in advance.
  • Is there a minimum booking duration for corporate event?
    Yes, a minimum of 2 hours.
  • What's the payment process?
    70% down payment must be made once both parties have confirmed all details and agreed to proceed. Remainder 30% has to be made 1 week prior to the wedding day.

Let’s Work Together

Get in touch so we can start working together.

I will contact with you soon!

bottom of page